torsdag 20 november 2014

Kalas at Röda Sten X-mas market

Hello friends! I'm happy to tell you that yours truly will take part in the Röda Sten X-mas market this year too! I had so much fun last time and it was nice to be one of several talented designers.

This year I have some new products (of course the classics are still there too, don't worry) such as the two necklaces I blogged about in the two previous posts. I've also made, specially for the season, cat angel ornaments.

Pop on over to Röda Sten X-mas market if you're in Gothenburg between December 5th - 7th. Opening hours are:

friday dec 5th: 17.00 - 20.00
saturday dec 6th: 12.00 - 17.00
sunday: 12.00 - 17.00

Here's a link to Röda Stens webpage where you can read about the market and also see a list of all of the designers participating. And here's a link to the Facebook event.

Hope to see you there!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar