söndag 17 augusti 2014

I'm back!

Hello hej friends!

I just popped in to let you know that I'm back from my summer break. The heat wave is over and todays rain keeps me indoors, so, I decided I should learn the basics of macrame. Thanks to the internet (Pinterest) I now know how to make bracelets. I'm not yet a macrame pro or anything but here's the result. These three are my first ever macrame creations and I'm hoping to learn to make more elaborate ones soon. I'm not making any promises or anything, pressure is not my ally, but hopefully they might end up in the shop, who knows.

Oh, and for you Gothenburg people out there, during my summer break I made a new batch of Kalas deliciousness to be sold at Kvart Interiör at Mariaplan!


ps: if you want to follow me on Pinterest my name is: elinutten

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar