onsdag 25 september 2013

New products in the making

I can with pleasure announce that there will be some new additions in the shop really soon. There are also some other fun news coming up, I'm sorry to be so secretive, but I can't tell you about it just yet...

Meanwhile I can tell you something else equally funny, yesterday I visited the Gothenburg International Biennale for Contemporary Art (GIBCA), and as I was watching one of the featured videos I saw one of my necklaces being worn by one of the dancers in that video! I was amazed and ofcourse happy. I've seen some of my works around town a few times before, once at a music festival, once riding the bus and another time a friend texted me a photo of one of her customers wearing one. It makes me smile and feel proud every time! So thank you to all of you for having such a good taste.

(I tried taking a photo - sorry about the bad quality - it was a video, in a dark room shot with my phone)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar